Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Should Be Put On A Program

The Witcher Part II: The Sword of Destiny "

One of the most eagerly awaited new library in the month of March 2011 is definitely the second volume of the adventures of Geralt of Polish author Rivia

Andrzej Sapkowski. The Sword of Destiny is the second collection of stories dedicated to Striga and follows the release of The Witcher: The guardian of the innocent.

La Spada del destino FOURTH "I did not think you'd stayed with me, Yennefer. You're a famous magician and spells made you gain a lot in the city. But you preferred to get on the road together to me, Geralt of Rivia, a poor owls who risk their lives every day, fighting against any kind of monster to get a handful of coins which barely risesce to sorpravvivre. I can still dream. But I do not think I'm a naive. I know that's why you've decided to follow another, you also know the legends about dragons and the incredible magic that can be achieved with their blood. Not a strigi - though it is stronger and more durable than any human being - can get the better of such a creature. Maybe only I can deal with them, because I have been subjected to special training that has taught me extraordinary abilities. And in fact I was chosen to capture a dragon for some time in the woods around the kingdom, if I succeed, I'm sure you will do everything possible to seize it. Mistakes, however, if you think you tore kill that being: maybe the last of his kind and I can not let him be hurt. Do not make me fight with you, Yennefer. It breaks my heart ... " This second volume consists of six stories:

constraints of reason (Granica możliwości) A piece of ice (Okruch LODU)

The eternal fire (Wieczny Ogień) A small dedicated

(Troche poświęcenia) The Sword of Destiny (Miecz przeznaczenia) Something more (CoS więcej)

  • Andrzej Sapkowski, The sword of destiny destino (destination Sword), 1992, 6 racconti
  • III - Il guardiani degli innocenti (Last Wish), 1993, 7 racconti
  • IV - Something ends, something begins, 2000, 8 racconti

I romanzi

I - Il sangue degli elf (Blood Elves), 1994 geralt II - Time of contempt, 1995

III - Baptism of Fire, 1996.

IV - Tower of the Swallow, 1997 V - Lady of the Lake, 1999

Alessandro Iascy "Giugumenta"

0 comments:

Post a Comment