Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Pinnacle Tv Center Pro Vista 64
to venture into the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting a blog is something I buzzed overhead for some time, a kind of technological version of my notebooks on which I jotted down impressions for many years, events and whatever else comes into my head or see happen in my life ... Unfortunately this is a good habit that I almost dropped over the past two years, either by the hectic life, you want to lose the incentive ... But now I decided to remedy! As a great traveler
do-it-yourself (no Alpitour and the like, thank God!) And amateur photographer, I'm always looking for remote places, possibly beaten track to discover and appreciate (I'm afraid to be a little 'anti-social The mass ... not for me ...). The idea of \u200b\u200ba blog, or better, a "travel book" where I could publish information, photos and impressions on sites in my region, Lazio, was born after the last trip to the dead city of ancient gallery, for which there are a lot of information available online ... Lazio
In fact, there exists a multitude of villages, towns and natural attractions off the beaten tourist route from the classics, but no less interesting ... It is easy to visit places in one or two days, so this blog could be an opportunity for further enrichment and informative, why not a source of ideas for trips and / or outputs to the discovery of our priceless heritage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment