On September 12 we held the fourth and final stage of the Italian Touch.
I state that the team the Dragons, the summer break has done really badly. We were all, but everyone "packed" (you can tell?). I would put a
6 e1 / 2 at all.
I state that the team the Dragons, the summer break has done really badly. We were all, but everyone "packed" (you can tell?). I would put a
6 e1 / 2 at all.
Ale : gave everything in both attack and defense.
Calvin : metaman de rest of us ... field and crowned with the laurel wreath.
Daniele: The coach has tried to make us run better, we have never done anything.
Danilo : for him difficult day ... but always my favorite linker. Diego : our Captain always good, even if held by the general slowness of the team.
Elaine : allenatissima. I really liked that goal! Fabio : he played with enthusiasm.
Francis : we wanted to try, but injured party the day before.
George, congratulations. He made arrows faster and defended well.
Gregory (Ghigo said ): to be the first game played well.
Matthew (called Peo ): peccato si sia infortunato subito. Abbiamo sentito la sua mancanza. Ottimo portatore d'acqua!
Nick : si è comportato bene e complimenti per i due tuffi in difesa.
Riccardo : è il nostro PILASTRO, ma qualcosa sabato non andava... non ha urlato una volta!!!
Rosi : grazie mamma per il bonus.
Tamy : anche per lei è il primo torneo, brava. Speriamo che contunui a giocare con noi.
Sara : dicono che abbia giocato bene in difesa!
Grazie a tutti, mi diverto sempre tanto con Voi.
Alla prossima partita!
Sara
0 comments:
Post a Comment