Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wallpaper Norwegian Sailboats

Argentina - Tucuman



Hola Amigos! After a January in which I traveled wildly incredible, I arrived in South America, so I have touched every continent (except Antarctica, of course). I am in Argentina, exactly in Tucuman Yerba Buena, the garden of the republic, working with 43 degrees 100% humidity, it's terrible! People feel the Italian blood that flows in, the reception is so special, the country still feels the past economic crisis and certainly not to be the most technologically advanced place I've ever seen there is still the legendary 127 and a fiat uno car brand is almost a luxury, not all roads are paved but in areas where there live people who have a high standard of living for all is fantastic. I do not think that we need to say, the food is from God, and of course the currency exchange is very beneficial, even to go out at night I never saw danger, life is good in south america! this statement does not apply in the least amount of impressinante beautiful women you see around, it's just a hell! At the end of the work I move for three days off to tip of the East in Uruguay, should be the South American port deer ... let's see! ah first to acknowledge here religion is Maradona, Ernesto Che Guevara, and finally God, it was clear no?
The photos are a mix of the weekend in Tucuman and a carnival party at a friend's house ... comment on the girls? Clicca qui e dai una occhiata alle foto
Asta vittoria!

0 comments:

Post a Comment