Per guardare le foto del mio week end a Los Angeles clikka QUI
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
How To Get Rid Of Skin Tags On Dogs
HOLLYWOOD
Dear friends, I am already past that lovely three weeks since last post, but that did nothing, I would say the opposite, they are mostly in a place where there is nothing! Maricopa, California a couple of hours north of Los Angeles, I'm here for course work, and almost all around the eye there is nothing, except of course to extract oil pumps, some service station complete with a motel and fast food, and sand mixed with smog! The place is not much of the morning when I go to the aveda store fruit you can pretty well the nearby mountains, in the evening to the hood of the smog you see blurry, as if there were a lot of mist ... Here the customer is really big and have to spend a total of 4 or 5 weeks, I'm a little bit disappointed, at least the weekend I'm free I can take this opportunity to go places and so I decide around the first half as Los Angeles! Program really intense for a dry Weekend! Arrival on Friday evening after a couple of hours driving in the beautiful mountains that separate it from the desert of Maricopa, I go immediately to the Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard, areas famous for the "walk of fame" for local and famous names, a I would say among all the roxy bar! I am dazzled by the lights, chaos and flash of cameras that do not understand who or what to photograph! Old- continuous Limousine of all types and colors, people are really snobby in line for local or car and homeless and street artists in the sidewalks, at the end of the promenade of the stars reveals a disappointment, this place is not for me, made the photo on stars Marlon Brando and two or three well-known favorites to me I'm going to sleep on Saturday I decided to turn all the districts that make this city famous! Unfortunately, the weather is not on my side, mist from the sea in the central areas of the city ... are in a megalopolis with this view but I did not taste at all, Venice Beach, Santa Monica (and go to Bay Watch), Beverly Hills ... all areas that disappoint me deeply throughout the day from any part of the city is not even see the famous hill with the words ... YET YOU DID NOT LOST IN HOLLYWOOD! The only noteworthy of these is Venice Beach, there is an area of \u200b\u200bchannels should remember that Venice, the beautiful houses that live in these channels, I guess not for everyone, and then along the beach full of surfers, artists, skaters , veditori, homeless people, rappers, athletes, EVERYTHING! a stir-fry well stocked glad that walk! Malibu and Long Beach, respectively, than outside the center are much more natural (keeping in mind that we are in Los Angeles), populated only by purists of the surf! Sunday as I decide to go to Universal Studios decided to open up the sky and gives a clear day and calm ... I take this opportunity to i due pellegrinaggi che mi erano sfuggiti sabato: la collina di Hollywood, e la maison di Playboy! Si ho suonato, e ho detto che ero il pizza express... chissà magari funzionava! Gli studios come descrizione userei, un parco giochi in cui gli spettacoli sono la unica vera (e strafica) attrazzione!
Per guardare le foto del mio week end a Los Angeles clikka QUI
Per guardare le foto del mio week end a Los Angeles clikka QUI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment