I apologize to all those who expected a blog updated daily, I think this works wonders if he updates weekly! I'm back indeed too many adventures, I could tell you about the fishing contest business in the Bay of Auckland, where many employees and managers in the Compac participate and organize every year, this year won a guy who has caught a tuna! (Photos here the fishing contest) Or I could tell you about the trip to the Waitomo caves, which I thought was a ride from pensioners, however, was a real expedition spereologia, helmet with lights and then down into the cave with a rubber boat and away we go. .. (Ve I recommend it !!!), then there was a lot of fun Remeber the 60's with a lot of vintage American cars, the legendary General Lee, a lot of Elvis and Harley GoGo! Not to mention the village where the Hobbit was filmed "The Lord of the Rings" at Matamata a country where there is absolutely nothing, only lambs and thoroughbred horse farms (here are photos of the village hobbit) .. . But today
forrei focus on the Auckland Zoo. It really is very beautiful, a park where there are not many real cages, tigers and lions are separated from visitors just walk by a moat or a cantilevered parapet, it is therefore safe and has comunque una senzazione particolare al vedere queste belve... si narra, o meglio, è successo che hanno dovuto spostare la gabbia dei leoni perchè di sabato sera gente ubriaca che aveva una vita triste e annoiata ci si era infilata dentro!!! (sono forti questi Maori).
Attualemte sono a Auckalnd da 3 settimane circa, sto cercando casa, auto e un chiosco di piadina!
Vi abbraccio
Simone
0 comments:
Post a Comment